We're excited to bring you the 39th Annual Atlanta International Auto Show, and we're taking steps during these unprecedented times to help keep the necessary focus on COVID-19 awareness. In addition to the protocols that the Georgia World Congress Center has in place, here's what we're implementing for the show:
- First and foremost, please do not attend the show if you are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- All visitors will be temperature screened prior to entering the show floor. Any visitors that register a temperature in excess of 100.4 degrees will be prohibited from entering.
- Masks are MANDATORY.
- Please maintain social distancing of six feet whenever possible.
- Manufacturers will have extra square footage in their displays to allow for more distancing between vehicles, which will further aid social distancing for visitors.
- Crews will be in place to continually sanitize display vehicles as visitors transit in and out of them.
- Please do not take any food or beverages with you into any of the display vehicles.
We appreciate your cooperation as we take these steps which enable us to continue to bring you this Atlanta tradition, now in its 39th consecutive year. The automotive industry plays a vital role in our community, one that has become more important than ever, in light of the pandemic.
*Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 51-16-3: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for any injury or death of an individual entering the show premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. Visitors entering the show are assuming this risk.